What we love
- Set in quiet area atop a hill, surrounded by deodar and walnut trees and the glorious hills around, is a country estate that goes back almost 150 years!
- The garden, bursting with myriad colours of flowers, butterflies, ladybugs and several other colourful winged creatures, is an oasis of calm and beauty. Sip on hot tea or coffee and some light snacks while enjoying the gorgeous views of Naini Valley the surrounding landscape.
- The cottage has a host of elegant and beautifully designed themed lounge areas where you can spend time with one another. Marvel at the antiques, interesting decor pieces and the unique fixtures around.
- The cottage has 4 luxurious bedrooms with wooden flooring, colonial furniture, and tasteful vintage fittings. The spacious bedrooms are an eclectic blend of vintage style coupled with contemporary comforts.
What to know
- Sample a wealth of new flavours when you opt for a traditional Kumaoni thali or the family’s special cuisine for one of the meals! At other times, feast on fresh seasonal salads and hot soups, bakes and grills, pasta or Indian specials. Pasta, sandwiches, pizzas and a whole lot more are on offer as well.
- Discover and explore Nainital like never before with personalised guided walking tours, bird watching and other places of your interest! If the owners are around, you’ll be serenaded with enthralling tales of the region and its rich history over these excursions or over a warm bonfire.
- Writing workshops as well as art and literature festivals are often conducted here, enticing folks from across the world to tap and unleash their creative energy. Come, be part of one, and experience the magic!
- Children under 12 years of age are not allowed here. Also, rooms can be booked as single or double occupancy only - no extra beds/ adults can be accommodated in the rooms.