What we love
- Just off one of the quieter lakes in Nainital, is this private 2 bedroom villa replete with colonial embellishments. It’s been built in heritage style and spruced up with contemporary finishes.
- The villa has two beautiful and spacious bedrooms with wooden flooring and stony walls. Ambient with warm lamps, decorated with monochrome pictures and furnished in soft hues, these rooms are comfortable well appointed abodes. One room is on the ground level while the other is accessed via a short flight of steps.
- The cosy indoor living areas and the delightful outdoor sitting spaces allow for endless hours of relaxation.
What to know
- With a private cook/ chef at your service, enjoy yummy home style cooked meals just the way you like them! The services of the cook are available at a nominal charge of INR 1500 per day plus groceries at actuals. Just let him know what you’d like to have and he’ll take care of the shopping and cooking.
- A short walk takes you to the lake where you can enjoy boating or just soak in the calm views of the hills around. Adventure buffs can indulge in paragliding, trekking, rope walking and several other adrenaline thumping activities.