What we love
- In a virgin terrain, fringed by the snowcapped Himalayan peaks and nestled amidst alpine forests, unfurls a collection of 3 luxury villas, 3 hours drive from Dehradun.
- Each villa comes with spaces sprawled out across two levels - one bedroom on the ground level and another two, each with an ensuite heated bathroom, clubbed as a family suite on the first level with a beautiful balcony. Plush living, lounge and dining areas within the villa, make for ideal places for the whole group to hang out while enjoying the uninterrupted views of the sylvan Himalayan landscapes around.
- Waltz through the gardens at 7500 ft. above sea level with just the Himalayan feathered coloured creatures for company, listening to the song of the valley and the marvellous spectacle of the Himalayan mountains - a date with nature like no other and an experience that’s truly out of the ordinary.
What to know
- Go on guided trails into acres of the virgin forests nearby or marvel at the simple and happy lives of the people in the villages closely. Packed picnic style lunches can be prepared while you embark on these gorgeous excursions that reconnect you with nature and life.
- A private butler will be assigned to your villa to whip up a wealth of delicious dishes for you! While breakfast is included, lunch, dinner as well as barbecues can be prepared at an additional charge.
- With another 2 three bedroom villas on the premises, this luxury estate doubles up as a fabulous venue for a larger group vacation as well. Ideal for upto 21 people, children included.
- Be part of the commercial frenzy that awaits in Mussoorie, about 2 hours drive from here, or visit the quiet town of Ruskin Bond, about 1 hour 30 minutes drive away.