What we love
- Tucked away in swathes of green in a tranquil valley, enveloped by forested hills, lush green tea plantations and carrot farms is this gorgeous three bedroom private villa - a refreshing contemporary oasis to savour the fresh mountain air of the Nilgiris.
- The one place that will keep pulling you back is the verdant front garden. Here, you’ll want to have tea/ coffee in the morning, spend time reading or chatting with others in the afternoon and by night, looking high above at the trail of stars that fill the sky, while enjoying a drink of your choice!
- Three elegantly styled spacious bedrooms are furnished with colonial design solid wood furniture and tasteful cotton spreads. Some of the rooms come with chaise loungers, while others with a cosy sitting area by the glass windows. The ensuite bathrooms are luxuriously modern fitted with rain showers and even towel warmers! Two of the bedrooms have double beds while the third has twin singles.
What to know
- Vistas of terraced greens with mist rolling off the tip of the hills - the location couldn’t be more enchanting and with limited human footprint, the place couldn’t be more serene! For when you do want to see more of your own kind, or explore historic sights and structures, the towns of both Ooty and Coonoor are within 30 to 45 minutes drive away.
- The homely feeling immediately dispels all shackles of formality, allowing you to savour and rejuvenate just the way you’d like. From anytime tea/ coffee out in the garden or verandah to simple home cooked style multi course meals cooked to your tastes and preferences. Guests who have booked just one room of three, can choose to either partake in a communal feast, exchanging stories, or enjoy a private meal without others around.
- You’ll feel right at home the minute you walk in and are welcomed by an incredibly warm and responsible team of smiling staff, ready to pamper you and make the next few days of your vacation completely hassle free - nothing at all is too much trouble for them!