What we love
- Along the coast, right on the sea-front is this gorgeous villa estate that has an idyllic peninsular setting. The tropical gardens and swaying coconut trees immediately transport you to simpler times where the sea reigned supreme. Though the colonial-inspired estate is a new addition to the landscape, we love how the interiors and architectural style showcase a galore of original period furniture, eclectic antique collection and traditional elements lending a warm Sri Lankan touch to this beautiful seaside estate.
- Each of the tastefully designed and commodious bedrooms boast panoramic views of the sea! The standard and superior rooms come with a private terrace, getting you a step close to the postcard perfect vistas. The fancy deluxe bedrooms tastefully furnished in bright white and browns also feature a terrace that offers views of the sea and a bath-tub for long leisurely soaks. For some serious indulgence, the suite is what one should opt for. These plush bedrooms feature a private pool with jacuzzi jet and also have a private balcony and terrace overlooking the ocean!
- Float lazily with a cocktail in the gorgeous infinity pool that opens up a new perspective of the azure sea-sky line. Lounge by the pool, on the hammock beneath the coconut trees or the oceanfront sunbeams - there are several cosy spots for unwinding and for some serious r & r.
What to know
- Snorkel in the coral patch right in front of the property or walk a few steps to swim in the sea. Surfers of all levels will love the surf breaks here. The beach is also dotted with shops renting out surf gear.
- Starting with breakfast, going on to lunch, hi-tea and ending with a romantic dinner, the estate knows how to make each meal very special! Let the accomplished chefs here take you on a global gastronomic voyage. We recommend the seafood platter where you relish well prepared lobsters, jumbo prawns and even freshly caught fish! With no fixed dining location, enjoy your meal wherever you like and in setting just the way you’d like - by the poolside, on your terrace or even right on the beach under the canopy of stars!
- The staff is discreetly efficient, well trained and serve with a smile. They’ll be happy to assist in any way possible to ensure you have the best holiday - from recommending must see sightseeing spots, interesting activities to do to arranging yoga teachers, surf instructors and even Balinese masseuse.
- The estate makes for a fabulous spot for milestone celebrations or holidays with the full family or a group of friends perhaps from different parts of the world who haven’t met in awhile! Book out all the rooms and the place can be exclusively yours for the duration of your stay.