What we love
- This one’s a charming restored village home that’s nestled in the midst of a thicket of swaying coconut trees and other greens.
- The house comes with 4 bedrooms each furnished with canopied four poster beds. Three of the bedrooms have lovely semi-open to the sky bathrooms - showering shaded by the stars at night and the coconut trees during the day is such a delightful tropical feeling!
- The blue tiled swimming pool with its cool pool loungers and shaded pavilion feel like a little oasis of tropical haven! Swim a few laps and then just snooze by the poolside while the crisp sun helps you with a perfect tan.
- The whole house has these warm earthy elements and beautiful cosy sitting areas that open up to the manicured gardens - great spaces to huddle with all while creating some everlasting memories.
What to know
- Be delighted with fresh and flavourful curry preparations and other food cooked in-house. The choice of cuisine although limited is sure to appease your palette. You can choose to dine alfresco by the gardens or at the indoor dining area - let your mood decide where you’d like to enjoy your meal!
- Although the home isn’t on the beachfront, you can hit up some pristine beaches in less than 5 minutes!
- The friendly and super warm staff serve with a smile and go the extra mile to make you comfortable. From the gardening dispelling his wisdom about the flora and fauna to the housekeeper preparing food of your choice to arranging transportation - just let them know what you want and it’ll be done!