What we love
- Fruit trees, bamboos, a veritable variety of rare flowers, orchids and lilies, butterflies and birds - this boutique guest house is a remarkable botanical garden! Walk into this intimate family run garden hideaway, through stone pathways, to be welcomed and whisked away by warm and passionate owners or friendly local staff while admiring the mesmerising flora and fauna along the way.
- Each of the wooden floored bedrooms, comes with a cosy balcony from where one can soak in the beautiful views of the hills and Gangtok city, while enjoying the vibrant orchids and other flowers blooming in the manicured gardens.
- The made to order food here is delicious and fresh all the way! Vegetables are from the organic garden and milk from the cows on the premises. We highly recommend sampling a traditional Sikkimese fare during your stay here. Last minute meals cannot be prepared so make sure you inform them in advance.
What to know
- The property is located about 10 to 12 minutes from the main town of Gangtok, away from the hustle and bustle, yet close enough should you wish to explore the markets. The walk back is a steep one and we do recommend taking a tuk tuk or taxi to get back here.
- Step inside the well stocked library to browse through an interesting collection of books - great for days when the weather plays spoilt sport or when you just feel like staying in.
- Internet connection may be slow at time. This is completely dependent on the weather and we do recommend carrying your internet dongle or creating a personal hotspot if you’d like to check mails/ browse the web.
- Heaters while not kept in the rooms, can be provided at an additional charge.