What we love
- This is a well designed homely 3 bedroom beach villa right on the sea-front with a private swimming pool and lush gardens in the quiet countryside of Alibaug.
- The villa comes with three generously sized bedrooms, one on the ground level and two on the first level. The room on the ground level opens up to a private sit out shaded by trees - a great place for when you’d like to break away from the group and enjoy some solo time. Both rooms on the first level, designed with a calming earthy style, have high ceilings and fabulous windows from where you can enjoy views of the coconut trees while natural light streams right through. The master bedroom also has a cosy sitting area for four at one end of the room. Each bedroom also has a well appointed modern ensuite bathroom.
- A cool blue swimming pool set in the midst of the garden awaits your presence! Swim a few laps or just indulge in some hydrotherapy with those you’re with while the sea breeze brushes against your face. Just remember to take a shower before you jump in and to use the stripped pool towels when you’re done.
What to know
- French doors from the bedrooms on the first level lead up to the wooden deck with planter chairs where you can perch yourself with a book while soaking in the calming views of the gardens, pool and best of all, the beach and the sea! This is the best spot to watch the sun sink into the sky as it paints the sky a fiery orange red!
- You may toss up a few dishes at the fully equipped kitchen or sit back and relax while the in-house cook prepares simple yet scrumptious home-made style food for you at a nominal charge. Other than that, there are also some good restaurants from where you can order in.
- While the villa is as contemporary and comfortable as you’d like it to be, the setting is in a rural village in the countryside of Maharashtra that’s still grappling with occasional power cuts. An inverter supports basic electricity during these periods (air-conditioners and pressure pumps will not work during this time.