What we love
- This is an intimate boutique hotel designed with a vintage feel surrounded by gorgeous mountain ranges with snow clad peaks and pine forests around and the gushing Lidder river in front.
- The rooms are traditionally styled and have large windows from where you can enjoy the picturesque views of the surroundings. Heating facility is available, making it comfortable for those chilly days!
- The front lawns are a wonderful place to enjoy a hot cup of Kashmiri kahwa. Nothing quite like spending time there listening to the gushing river and enjoying moments of peace and solace.
What to know
- The well prepared local Kashmiri dishes are delicious! On prior request, you can sample the famous Kashmiri Wazwan too!
- A dedicated team of staff will ensure you have a relaxed and comfortable stay. Their service is courteous and warm. They truly know how to make you feel at home at once!
- Situated about 5 minutes from the main market area of Pahalgam, you’re away from the crowds and the bustle of the tourists.
- People with walking difficulties should avoid rooms on the upper floor as the staircase is steep.