What we love
- Drive up from the busy area of Shimla winding around the mountain tops to arrive into a small oasis of tranquility that’s surrounded by the pine and oak forests. Suddenly, the sky seems to open up and the air gets cooler by at least a few more degrees!
- Intimate wooden cottages, inspired by Finnish architecture, dot the landscape of the resort and immediately transport you to the serene countryside side of Europe! You can choose from a variety of accommodations - from a cosy deluxe room with an attached bathroom perfect for two, an apartment style accommodation with one bedroom, attached bathroom and a living, dining and kitchenette area perfect for a family that needs more space and would like to stir up a little something, or cottages that range from one to four bedrooms - each with a living, dining and kitchen area creating your home away from home!
- At almost every turn, there’s a lush green garden with flowers in full bloom that beckons at all times! Cosy wrought-iron garden set ups invite you for a cup of tea coupled with biscuits, cookies, unlimited amounts of clean air and lots of oxygen!
What to know
- The heated pool is just what you need to keep yourself warm while under the spell of the crisp mountain air. Carry your swimwear and enjoy the long warm soaks in the pool. Follow it up with some relaxing spas and massages.
- Along with the usual fare of Indian, Chinese and Continental cuisine, the place also offers a traditional Himachali meal - one that you must try during your stay here! Most accommodation types also have a kitchenette where you can do some basic foods too. Room service is available as well incase you’d like to stay in.
- Pack a pair of sturdy shoes for long walks through the forest. The trails are beautiful and have a magical effect on the mind, body and soul.