What we love
- This supremely lavish and luxurious 5 bedroom villa, styled by one of the best designers of the country, is situated in a quiet residential neighbourhood, on the fringes of the lush countryside, surrounded by the small hills in the distance.
- The moment you step afoot, you can feel the elements of opulence and the magical touch of a celebrated designer. The grand drawing room with chequered glass ceiling has been embellished with a mix of contemporary and period furniture, stark artwork and Oriental lamps and decorative.
- One wall of the living room slides opens to the wooden deck where the world of tropical bliss awaits - a large swimming pool, outdoor sitting areas and a little gazebo - all overlooking the verdant countryside. While some swim, others can savour endless cups of tea/ drinks of their choice, or just relax on the sun loungers.
What to know
- The villa has five plush suites, each with state of the art interiors and an intimate sitting area. The wooden floored bedrooms, although all styled differently, are luxurious and well appointed. Each one also has a sumptuous ensuite bathroom with modern fixtures.
- For all meals other than breakfast, a chef can be arranged at an additional charge and prepare dishes as per your tastes and preferences. Groceries will be charged on actuals.
- The villa’s location makes it very convenient to visit the popular beaches, restaurants and markets, all within 10 minutes drive away, as well as the center of Panjim with old quarters and buzzing casinos, just about 20 minutes drive away.