What we love
- This sprawling villa is gorgeously earthy. The place has a light and airy feel to it, inundated with verandahs, open spaces and even open-air bathrooms!
- The villa has a private path with tropical gardens on either side that leads up to the beaches of Goa.
- There’s also a small hut, from which you can view one of India’s finest sunsets.
What to know
- Visitors must book the entire villa (5 bedrooms).
- The villa is located close to the hub of shops, restaurants and other exciting amenities in North Goa.
- Find ultimate relaxation at the yoga pavilion, or with one of the villa’s private masseuses.
- Carry mosquito repellent at all times, and ensure little ones are always accompanied by an adult.