What we love
- A dome shaped entrance leads you to a 5 bedroom villa worthy of note! Although new, the style champions Portuguese elements cautiously fused with new age contemporary aesthetics.
- Several arched doorways take you to well designed living areas. The drawing room has been furnished with comfortable sink-in sofas and rustic antique wooden pieces and is lit with pretty Moroccan style chandeliers and lamps.
- Latticed patterned panels shade the bedrooms from the common areas. Each bedroom, although simple and minimalistic in style, has been elegantly designed. Special handcrafted tiles cover the floors while colourful unique curtains and furnishings add a dash of colour to the rooms. The eclectic ensuite bathrooms are well appointed luxurious spaces with soothing earthy features.
What to know
- The swimming pool occupying centre stage is really the showstopper at the villa! The utterly charming setting makes it the perfect place to chill and hang out anytime of the day. For when you’d like to just soak in the warm sunshine, the gazebo at one end is ideal!
- The Saturday night market, beaches of Vagator as well as several hip restaurants are within 2 to 5 minutes drive away from the villa! The location makes it ideal for both when you want some quiet time as well as when you’d like to join the crowds and let your hair down!
- A dedicated team of staff will be at your service during your stay at the villa assisting with all that you may need to make this one happy holiday! Breakfast is included but since the set up is still relatively new, the villa currently does not have a chef for other meals. You could either order in meals from nearby restaurants or a gourmet chef can be arranged at an additional charge.