What we love
- This one’s a gorgeous 4 bedroom tropical oasis shaded by fruit trees in quiet residential neighbourhood of North Goa. The main villa has a unique blend of Portuguese and European architecture with beautiful elements taken from both - traditional red tiled roofs blend in with delicate figurines while gold and silver elements contrast with stained glass colours!
- A master suite with a colonial bed, cosy terraced sit out and intimate living area makes the grandest room of all within the villa, situated on the first level. Two bedrooms on the ground level, have their own unique theme with opulent ensuite bathrooms that come with grand chandeliers! The fourth room is an independent one set by the poolside and has been styled with interesting Eastern and Oriental elements.
- The indoor lounge and dining area are decorated with opulent Asian frames collectable artworks and lit by antique torch bearer lamps. For when the weather isn’t so great, chill with all in the lounge area, browsing through books or watching a movie of your choice.
What to know
- A full size swimming pool, luminescent blue, takes centre stage. It’s beautifully guarded by colonial columns and framed by mosaic tile pieces and interesting figurines. Wallow around in the pool or sunbathe on the loungers by the poolside - time well spent within this tropical cocoon!
- With an in-house chef at the villa, enjoy delectable lunch/ dinner feasts (additional charges apply). He’ll be happy to cater to your tastes and preferences and prepare dishes in accordance. Whether you’d like something light and simple or something exotic and local, just let him know.
- Indulge in therapeutic and rejuvenating massages and treatments under the guidance and care of a trained therapists and doctors.
- The estate has another intimate two bedroom pool villa and a single bedroom cottage, making it a total of 8 bedrooms in all, comfortably accommodating groups of upto 16 to 20 people.