What we love
- The rooms are charming and each has a balcony or a private sit out. Some of the rooms open up to the infinity pool!
- The sumptuous food served in the stylish restaurant on the riverside deck. The setting is extremely romantic and there’s always a buzz in the hotel!
- The speedboat that is available for rent. Get to restaurants on the beach not by car but in the fancy speedboat!
- The chef has worked at Grand Hyatt and then in Venice for 5 years! We think you mustn’t miss a meal here!
- Spend some time looking around the common areas. It will certainly please the senses!
What to know
- The 12 bedroom villa is made up of a 7 bedroom villa and a 5 bedroom villa. You can book all the rooms, getting 12 bedrooms in all, or you can even book an individual 7 bedroom or 5 bedroom villa. Both villas have their own private pool!
- The villas are built on terraces of land. If you have trouble walking or climbing, give this place a miss!
- The beaches, night clubs, bars and restaurants are 25 minutes away by car.
- Winter, summer or monsoon, you’ll want to take a dip in the inviting infinity pool! Make sure you carry your swimming suits/ trunks!