What we love
- Set by the valley in the lush green cover of Ubud, is this 4 bedroom cottage villa estate that feels like a tropical paradise in the cultural centre of Bali!
- The estate has beautiful landscaping all around with colourful flowering plants, tropical greens, lily ponds, and earthen pots. The central semi open pavilion with several lounging around spots is a great place to hang out with all. This pavilion leads up to another small semi-open cottage that houses the dining area where feasts through your stay will be set up.
- Each of the four rooms is an independent cottage built in teak wood and decorated artistically with wooden pieces and beautiful art work of Bali. The master bedroom is a grand duplex cottage that has a living area on the ground level, bedroom with sitting area, large balcony and a luxurious ensuite bathroom with bath tub on first level. The cottage by the poolside has generous floor to ceiling windows offering calming views of the greens around. The third room is an elegant teak cottage with twin four poster beds and a verandah area while the fourth cottage has two queen sized four poster beds within it.
What to know
- Our jaws dropped when we experienced the infinity pool, overlooking the deep valley. The setting and location is sublime with the cool breeze of the hills and the fresh air of an untouched region. While in the pool, the salt water feels like a natural therapy. The loungers around are ideal for long hours of unfettered relaxation.
- Relish an array of Indonesian dishes plated to perfection and served to you! Each meal will be a feast. Incase you have any special requests, just let them know!
- A full team of staff will be at your service! Each person is extremely polite, gentle and serves with a smile. No request is ever too much for this sincere and extremely hospitable team!
- Just around, go on long pleasant walks or bicycle rides through the villages. The area around is really nature at its best. Just about 10 minutes away, there are beautiful temples, caves as well as white water rafting excursions. The centre of Ubud is just 20 to 25 minutes away.