What we love
- Located in the stylish locale of Seminyak on the coastal front of Bali, here’s a collection of designer luxury villas that give lavish nods to contemporary modern style of architecture - all in a setting that’s blissfully tropical Balinese! The Layar villas, meaning ‘sail’ in the local language are named thus due to the iconic angled roofs that slope downwards creating an effect similar to that of sail boats when rigged - a signature style of the architect.
- Each villa has been set on an elevated level creating an illusion of no boundaries and walls. The spaces feel fabulously open and flow beautiful into one another - from the elegant living and lounge area furnished with smart modern furniture to the splendid swimming pool and private gardens where flowering trees and tropical plants are in full bloom!
- Each of the three sensitively designed bedroom suites offer complete privacy and come with sumptuous king sized beds. The master suite has an indulgent bathroom fitted with a luxurious bathtub, twin sinks, shower area and a private garden. The other two bedrooms, equally exclusive, come with luxurious bathrooms some with verandahs and some with private gardens.
- The Sonoma chaise pool loungers and day beds with canopy by the poolside set you right in the holiday mood, urging you to strip out of your clothes and get into hot bikinis/ swimwear for hours of lounging about and around the swimming pool and the therapeutic jacuzzi.
- A premium selection of wines is on offer here. Order by the bottle or a glass depending on your mood.
What to know
- This place is such a delicious mix of the best parts of a resort and villa. Within the comforts and luxury of your villa, a full spread of breakfast is set up every morning, in-villa dining option is available through the day allowing you to choose from a well thought spread that ranges from light bites and salads to mains and desserts. You could also choose to dine at the winning restaurant within the property, host a fancy garden barbecue, celebrate romance by the poolside or even have a personal chef prepare a dishes of your choice in the villa! That’s not all, the villa also comes with a fully equipped kitchen, just incase you’d like don the hat of a master-chef on one of the days!
- A range of innovative massages and treatments can be enjoyed within the privacy of your villa. It’s a hard choice when you have red wine massage, chocolate sensation indulgences and traditional Balinese massages on offer! You could also opt for the rejuvenating body wraps and natural scrubs that are done using eco organic products or a private fitness training/ yoga session.
- Gourmet restaurants, boutiques by expats who now call Bali their home, hip beachside lounges, cafes and coffee shops dotting the streets Seminyak are a short stroll away from the villas. While it’s an easy walk, a buggy (a battery operated car) is also available to transfer you to these places at no additional charge.
- While these are the details of just the three bedroom villa, the estate has a total of 55 rooms across 23 villas as 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom villas. Get in touch with us if you’d like to book for a larger group or would like to consider this estate as celebratory venue for any milestone events.