What we love
- This 4 bedroom private Balinese villa is a beautiful blend of tropical charm and modern luxuries. The villa is situated in a quiet area, walking distance to the beach and just off the hip district of Seminyak that’s peppered with world-cuisine restaurants, trendy lounge bars and fashionable boutiques!
- The eye-catching layered swimming pool surrounded by sun loungers and beautiful tropical plants is bound to be the place where you end up hanging out - swimming, snoozing, chatting or just tanning, while your favourite tracks play on the iPod dock from inside the open-plan living area. If the sun gets too strong, you can slip into the shaded gazebo and unwind with a good book or even better, a bottle of wine!
- Two of the master bedrooms are situated on either side of the living room while another two are nestled within private bungalows out on the garden area. The interiors have a delightful tropical vibe that extends onto the luxurious ensuite bathrooms. The master bedroom ensuites have indulgent bathtubs - great for long private soaks.
What to know
- The villa features a traditional open-plan Balinese living room, overlooking the garden and swimming pools, that’s furnished with interesting antique furniture and stark artworks. A fully equipped kitchen with a chef means you can get dishes of your choice prepared and served to you on the timber dining table. Actual groceries charges will be collected from you along with a small fixed fee (~USD 20). And when you get a chance of place, a string of restaurants, bars and cafes are within easy walking distance from the villa!
- If love this villa and everything about it but have a group of about 6 couples, you could also book another 2 bedroom villa that’s right adjacent to this one giving you a fabulous holiday paradise with six bedrooms, two living areas and three swimming pools!
- A dedicated team of staff will be at your service helping you make your holiday a really memorable one! On request, trained masseuse, baby sitters and even chauffeur driven cars can be arranged. Just ask the staff and they’ll take care of this for you!