What we love
- Set right on the powder white beach of Vijaynagar, overlooking the crystal clear waters of the Andaman sea, is this beautiful resort, designed such that the existing flora and fauna is not destroyed but rather included in the plan! A rivulet meanders through the property while swaying trees that have stood their ground since the passage of time, continue to enjoy their place.
- Each room is an independent thatched cottage that comes with a charming patio where you can feel the balmy ocean breeze on your face. The Luxury Villa is good for a couple looking for an intimate or cosy stay, while the Ocean Suite with a living room, is good for those traveling with children or those who’d just like more space. The Garden Cottage, perfect for a group or large family, comes with 2 bedrooms, each with an ensuite bathroom and spacious sitting area. If you’re in the mood to indulge in the company of your loved one, go for the Royal Chalet Cottage with 2 bedrooms, living and dining area and best of all, an outdoor jacuzzi!
- The ultimate way to relax here is really by getting a massage right on the beach with the soothing sound of the ocean playing in the background!
What to know
- We love places that go seriously all the way to support and develop the local community while playing their part in the conservation of nature and the planet. The staff here are locals from the island, the food served is prepared from local produce, the seafood is bought from the local fishermen, power is generated through solar panels and the waste is responsibly disposed.
- The warm and friendly staff are ready to help with anything that you may need - from booking ferries to arranging transfers and even planning your underwater experience! Just ask them for help and watch them put a smile on your face with their exceptional service and hospitality.
- Whether you’re traveling with your spouse or family, we highly recommend opting for the utterly romanic candle light dinner on one of the evenings! Take a seat at your table with your feet on the sand and the sky illuminated by the stars and the moon, while warm staff help you feast on a multi course dinner - an experience that’s truly magical!
- On the untouched islands of Andamans, while the property does have WiFi, it may be slow and patchy most of the times. Phone connectivity too is weak unless you’re on the BSNL network. There’s a landline available for use if you’d like to make any calls.