What we love
- Nestled amongst orchards of apples, plums and kiwis are a set of delightful English styled cottages surrounded by lush green gardens from where you can enjoy the panoramic vistas of the Himalayas while listening to the babbling brook that flows nearby.
- The estate has a set of 2 cottages - one with 2 bedrooms and another with 3 bedrooms. Each of the stones cottages has been done up tastefully and comes with a living and dining area, a fully equipped kitchen with all the modern amenities and balconies from where you can soak in the sun while watching the snow capped Himalayan peaks.
- At a locale such as this, nature takes the prime spot followed closely by food that’s oh so fresh and delicious! Not only does this estate have a bounty of orchards and farms but also chefs who have magical fingers! We highly recommend having the Himachali cuisine, dhaam, a seven course meal to savour the local flavour as well some of the international fares.
What to know
- Don’t forget to pack your bags with the in-house jams and fruit conserves made of kiwis, apples, plums and wild apricots! Try the in-house pickles and chutneys, made from traditional recipes.
- Take a picnic basket and set it up under the canopy of fruit trees on the green carpet cover by the river. Play with the kids, snooze for a bit or just enjoy nature’s bounty under the shadow of the Himalayas.
- The region of Manali is known for numerous hot springs that are said to have curative properties especially for those with dermatological issues. Kalath hot spring, Vashisht Rishi Temple and Manikaran are among some of the famous ones.
- The owners are passionate horticulturalists and orchardists and have a keen eye for all things beautiful. They also go the extra mile to support and contribute to the local community in order to preserve the heritage and culture of the region.