What we love
- We absolutely love the way in which this place has been built! The structures are made of laterite stone, the path that you walk on is made of mud and clay, palms sway by the bamboo thatched eco tents that are beautifully furnished with silk cushions and fluffy pillows - this place truly is magic!
- We love the turquoise blue swimming pool that has gardens on either side. Relax on the rocks under the waterfalls, gaze out into the paddy fields or the hills beyond.
- Yoga sessions are tailored as per your level/ requirement when you arrive and guided by resident teachers who draw and share their experience from the Hatha tradition: Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Scaravelli, Sivananda, Kundalini and Iyengar. Yoga isn’t compulsory, so you may choose to opt out of it and just enjoy the magic of this place.
- The food here is delicious and organic where possible.
What to know
- Yoga is not compulsory here, You may choose to be a spectator or participate in the sessions as and when you please. Daily classes are held every morning and several evenings under the guidance of resident teachers.
- The Maharaja and Maharani suites are available throughout the year but the eco tents can only be booked from Nov to April
- The beautiful bamboo thatched eco tents that have big fluffy pillows, silk cushions are naturally cooled and have a smell free eco composting toilet that uses mango woodchips and effective micro-organisms to return everything back to nature!
- Non vegetarian food is not served